Friday, June 12, 2015
I can't believe she said that!
My baby sister married a cowboy. They make the cutest couple but anyone who knows my sister, knows she is not a farm girl. Well, she wasn't until now anyway.
1. My sister has over 50 pairs of shoes.
2. At 40+ ( I'm not giving her actual age, I'd like her to still like me) she still fits in her jeans from high school.
3. Her biggest fears are tumbleweeds and praying mantis' ( or it is manti?)
4. When we go camping we call her Barbie, she brings all her makeup and a blow drier.
5. My sister would never eat food from a food cart.
Ok, so know you know a little about Angie. Yesterday she called me and said something to me I never thought I would hear.
Angie and her husband have a little farm, pigs and chickens mostly, and lately all their momma pigs have been having babies like crazy. When their first momma pig ( Loretta )died while having babies my sister swore she wanted nothing more to do with the farm. This was about six or so months ago.
You can imagine my surprise when she called to tell me about the momma that couldn't get the piglet out so she went to help because she has the smallest hands. Wait....what?
That's when she said it "Sister, I was elbow deep in a pigs vagina."
There are no words, and every time I think of her saying that I start laughing, even in the middle of the grocery store.
I love my sisters, they definitely keep things interesting!