Got your attention didn't I? Well, I do have to talk a little bit about how amazing I am thanks to my lovely friend Small Town Girl, she has given me an award that tells me to embrace my wonderfulness. Or at least tell you about six things I do really well. Since before she gave me this award she took all the things I'm really, really good at for herself, I had to dig deep so here goes....
1. I can put my entire fist in my mouth, no, I won't show you. So I guess I'm good at having a big mouth,
2. I'm really good at sleeping in one position all night. My dogs have trained me well, they hate when they get all comfy and I try to move so I've learned to not move all night. Kind of looks like I'm dead but hey, it works for the girlies.
3. I am extremely good at avoiding confrontation, I have a big rug I sweep everything under so if you and I need to talk about something it's probably under that rug, you are welcome to dig it out but I'm sure I'll be busy when you want to talk.
4. I'm really good at fluffing couch pillows. I do it a hundred times a day because Clementine loves to sleep on them and every time she gets down my OCDness tells me to fluff.
5. I always remember my reusable bags at the grocery store. Score one for me and the environment, but then that means I have to BUY bags to pick up dog poop. What's the right thing to do?
6. I am amazing at finding the most wonderful women in the world to befriend. And I'm just lucky enough that they love me back instead of thinking I'm some crazy stalker lady who likes to hold their hands.
Ok, I made it to six! Woo hoo! Now, like all things worth having I must give this away to six wonderful bloggers who make my life that much more amazing!
First, nothing is complete without Kathryn, she cracks me up, and I know if I ever get out her way there will be a margarita waiting. Then there is Jerry, please, who would not love this man? Michael, I feel like Dr. Evil, but you complete me. Brittany at Mommy Words, kills me, she does all those things we all do with our kids when no one is looking, but then she tells everyone about it! And Mom of the Perpetually grounded, she lets me know that I'm not alone. And last, but certainly not least, Nucking Futs Momma, just the name kills me, and she writes too!
My wonderful friends, you don't have to post this on your blog but I just want all of you to know that you make my days just a little bit brighter, and I am grateful.
Please check out these wonderful writers, if you haven't already, they say the damnedest things!